So the holidays and crafting go hand in hand for me.
I saw this idea in a magazine (I don't remember which one)
And so I thought I would try a cheaper version than buying their premade set.
I love the way they turned out. The idea is make the tag and then you can hang it on the tree as an ornament.
I love the double duty! It would be a great craft for kids because they can decorate it any way they would like. One thing I wish I had done was bought a punch so I didn't have to hand cut every window out.
I did purchase the adhesive backed craft paper and that was a huge time saver!
Yay for personalized Christmas!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Tags
Posted by KimKapYung at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so cute michal! look at you miss crafty!
Post a Comment