I have been knitting a lot because I want to make handmade gifts for the holidays. I finished some mittens today and I come into the living room and Dave has Noah dressed like this:
I laughed so hard and had to take a picture of all the crazy.
The great part about these mittens are they are thrummed mittens and are fuzzy on the inside from knitting roving into it. I knitted these to try out the pattern I will be making a red pair and a pink pair for my lovely nieces in Idaho where it actually gets cold.
While on the subject, I also knit some endpaper mittens and I love them. They were a lot of fun to knit but they took a little longer than I thought.
As I finish the Christmas presents I will post them.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Mitts
Posted by KimKapYung at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment