CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The wheels on the bus

Are about to go round and round...
Last Sunday's paper has great deals in it for all the kids snacky snacks for their lunches or I buy it because I make my husband a lunch every morning. And you can get the snacks with coupons for free or 5 bucks, depending on the items you choose.
Walgreens is having a 4/10 or 5/10 deals on Kelloggs products.
Here is one scenerio that can land you two 5 dollar register rewards (these are the little coupons that come out of the other receipt machine, they are good off of your next purchase.)
Ok. So. Here is what you buy.
4 boxes of cereal (smart start, special k, fruit loops, corn pops, raison bran, mix and match)
2 boxes of pop tarts
2 boxes of rice krispie treats (if they have them, they have been sold out wherever I have gone.)
2 boxes of keebler cookies (the kind that are on the promo)

Nutrigrain bars are also in the promo.
Use the 5 different $1/2 coupons and your total should be about 17-19 dollars. Then you get 2- 5 dollar back coupons AND you can send the 10 dollar rebate in for buying 10 kelloggs products (the rebate is found attached to the same coupon ad in the Sunday paper.) It is a little bit of work but worth it for the savings. To get 2 rebates, you have to buy the promo, like 4 cereals and 4 pop tarts, I learned my lesson the hard way. Oh and my Walgreens wouldn't let me use the register rewards for more kelloggs products. I don't know why.
I know I am kind of a freak about this but if it is saving us money and helping me be able to stay at home, it is worth it to me.
And my husband will get deliciousness in his lunch and for breakfast.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your background. It's very cute and appropriate. You are very smart with all this and it's way over my pregnant head.