So finding recipes is something I love to do. Even though I may have a bazillion cookbooks, there is something to be said to see a picture of the food that you want to make. So this link... www.tastespotting.com is one of my go to pages. I put what I want to make in the search and all these pics come up of wonderful things that other people have made. The greatest thing is that it is from people with blogs themselves.
My other link love is Ravelry, I might have already shared this. This is the greatest website to search for knitting and crochet patterns. You can search by yarn, by pattern, by word.
I love it! And there are tons of patterns for free on there!
You can even search for a yarn shop near by and if they are liked by other knitters.
ok. link love.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Links
Posted by KimKapYung at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment